KSDC for Christian Converts came into existence on December 12, 1980 with the objective of implementing various loan schemes to uplift the target group from the social economic and cultural backwardness.
- The share capital increased from Rs 15 Cr to Rs 40 Cr.
- The timely action programs is being prepared and implemented to complete the annual statistics
- Loan delivery and repayment has achieved all time gains.
- About 55% of total beneficiaries in the last 37 years are elected in the past 5 years.
- Plans were implemented to settle the outstanding loan amounts.
- Efficient and transparent credit delivery.
- New regional office in Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam and Kozhikode.
- Speedy processing and disbursement of loans